- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp in Cooking for 2
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
"Yummy. Adding to my recipe box"