- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal without raisins
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place the peaches in two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top with butterscotch topping and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly. Top with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp in Cooking for 2
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Peaches 'n' Cream Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2011
Yummy. Adding to my recipe box