Easy Peach Pie Recipe
My family loves this dessert and asks for it often. It's a breeze to make and is delicious served warm or cold.
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Arrange peaches in the pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 258 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC