My family loves this dessert and asks for it often. It's a breeze to make and is delicious served warm or cold.
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Arrange peaches in the pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Cream Pie in Country Extra September 2001, p51
Reviews for Easy Peach Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review