- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Arrange peaches in the pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Peach Pie
Sort By :
"This recipe was so easy and so delicious. I thought it showcased the peaches beautifully, allowing their natural sweetness to shine. It's simple in comparison to other heavily spiced recipes."
"Absolutely will be using this recipe again! Everyone loved this pie! Great with a scoop of Vanilla Bean ice cream:)"
"Easy and GOOD...you don't find that combination a lot...you have to try this one...apc"
"So easy to make and so good. I never bring leftovers home when I take it anywhere."
"This is a great recipe! We use these exact ingredients for pear pie. Just subsitute the peaches for canned pears (2 cans) and arrange them in a pie plate. The recipe has been in our family for years. I bet it's fantastic with peaches. Never thought of using them. Thank you so much for sharing!"