Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd Recipe
Spinach, peppers and onions mingle with tangy feta cheese in this simple pasta salad. Feel free to make it ahead of time, so it’s ready when you are.—Jacquelyn Saintjohn, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain penne pasta
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the spinach mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 318 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC