Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd Recipe
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain penne pasta
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the spinach mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 318 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd
"Was a hit at our church potluck. Might be better with fresh spinach if in season. Also, be careful of the measurements for the dressing. 8oz is enough - some bottles may be larger."
"Sounds delicious. Will have to give that a go at my next function. :-)"
"Since I don't care for the extreme chewiness of penne pasta, I will use a smaller pasta - maybe just plain macaroni. I know we'll love the seasoning and combination of these ingredients."
"This was really good. Even my husband liked it, he want back for seconds and even for a snack later at night. And he's a very fuzzy eater."