Easy Pasta Salad for a Crowd
Spinach, peppers and onions mingle with tangy feta cheese in this simple pasta salad. Feel free to make it ahead of time, so it’s ready when you are.Jacquelyn Saintjohn, Cambridge, Massachusetts
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) multigrain penne pasta
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine
- the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the spinach mixture. Toss
- to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 318 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.