Easy Party Meatballs
Meatballs are always great for parties. This is an easy twist on the usual recipe, and it's very fast to make. —Debbie Paulsen, Apollo Beach, Florida
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1/4 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the
- ketchup, steak sauce, garlic and mustard. Pour over meatballs. Cover
- and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.