Easy Parmesan Breadsticks Recipe
These tender and flavorful breadsticks make a fool-proof accompaniment to any meal. You'll love the jazzed up taste that cumin and paprika provide. Linda Finchman - Spencer, WV
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 breadstick equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC