Easy Parmesan Breadsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 110 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Easy Parmesan Breadsticks
"This was so easy and quick and everyone loved them."
"These were tasty and a little different... Will make again sometime!"
"I suggest doubling the recipe. I didn't have enough to hardly get through them all without skimping."