Easy Parmesan Breadsticks
These tender and flavorful breadsticks make a fool-proof accompaniment to any meal. You'll love the jazzed up taste that cumin and paprika provide. Linda Finchman - Spencer, WV
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, paprika and cumin. Place
- butter in another shallow bowl. Separate dough into individual
- breadsticks. Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture. Twist two to
- three times and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.