Easy Parmesan Biscuits Recipe
THIS recipe is simple but so good and a delicious addition to any meal. The children love to dip the ready-made biscuits in butter and coat it with the cheese. Warm from the oven, one biscuit per person usually isn’t enough.
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Dip both sides of each biscuit into melted butter, then into cheese. Place 1 in. apart in a well-greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 5 biscuits.
1 biscuit equals 177 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Parmesan Biscuits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC