Easy Overnight Pimiento Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes (about 12), cooked
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish, layer half of the potatoes, onions, celery and pimientos. Repeat layers. Pour dressing over all. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 65 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Easy Overnight Pimiento Potato Salad
"I have made this one a few times already, and it is always a big hit. Once in awhile I will add some carrots or sliced ripe olives to the salad. I plan on making it for this weekend."