Easy Oven Patties Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 6 slices onion
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 3/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread mustard over each patty. Top with onion and cheese. Pour soup over all. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Easy Oven Patties
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.