- 36 OREO® Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 packages (4 ounces each) BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 48 servings.
Reviews for Easy OREO Truffles
Sort By :
"Made these this week just for fun. I took them into the office and everyone loved them. This holiday season, I am going to make these with peppermint Oreos and garnish with crushed candy canes. I will be adding these yummy treats to my holiday treat list. Before I froze the inside I placed a toothpick in each one and that made dipping them super easy."
"Love this creamy fudge truffle! I used the raspberry oreo's and they were wonderful ! Next time I am going to try the mint oreo's."