- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 3 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, orange juice and peel. Heat until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted. Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Place 12 biscuits on their sides along the perimeter of the pan, overlapping slightly. Arrange remaining biscuits in the same manner, creating two concentric rings, using 10 biscuits for the middle ring and eight biscuits for the inside ring.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately turn upside down onto serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Easy Orange Rolls in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p91
Reviews for Easy Orange Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2013
Once you get the hang of this it is so good. In the beginning My rolls never seem to get done in the middle. The secret- cover the top with foil after it has baked and bake another 10-15 mins. longer. Perfect.