Olive lovers will snap up these chewy, delicious appetizers. Says Dorothy Anderson of Ottawa, Kansas, "They're easy since the topping can be made ahead and they only bake 7 minutes."
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheesy Olive Snacks in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p64
Reviews for Easy Olive Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review