Easy Olive Snacks
Olive lovers will snap up these chewy, delicious appetizers. Says Dorothy Anderson of Ottawa, Kansas, "They're easy since the topping can be made ahead and they only bake 7 minutes."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on
- crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7
- minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 102 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.