- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Olive Snacks
Sort By :
"These are GREAT! My whole family loves them and they are quick and easy!"
"This is a great quick appetizer! I shared this recipe with my mom and she in turn used it at work for about 150 people and every one of them loved it! It is simple; using ingredients that we almost always have on hand. Tip: Make the spread ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days ahead. Then it is even faster to put together, making it an easy after school snack for hungry teens!"
"A great mixture of textures and flavors. Family and friends all loved these little snacks."