- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread on crackers. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Olive Snacks
Sort By :
This is a great quick appetizer! I shared this recipe with my mom and she in turn used it at work for about 150 people and every one of them loved it! It is simple; using ingredients that we almost always have on hand. Tip: Make the spread ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days ahead. Then it is even faster to put together, making it an easy after school snack for hungry teens!
A great mixture of textures and flavors. Family and friends all loved these little snacks.