- in a single layer on sheet pans. Freeze overnight or until frozen.
- Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. Pour remaining syrup
- into a freezer container. Waffles and syrup may be frozen for up to
- 2 months.
- To use frozen waffles and syrup: Reheat waffles in a toaster.
- Microwave syrup until heated through and serve with waffles. Yield:
- 14 waffles (1 cup syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 2 waffles with about 2 tablespoons syrup equals 464 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.