Easy Mock Devonshire Cream
I always serve this tasty no-fuss cream with fresh fruit to usher in a new season. Prepare it the day before for added convenience.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sour cream
- and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on
- medium speed until combined; beat on high speed until stiff peaks
- form. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 70 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 19 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.