I always serve this tasty no-fuss cream with fresh fruit to usher in a new season. Prepare it the day before for added convenience.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until combined; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Mock Devonshire Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p154
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Mock Devonshire Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2011
"This was easy and delish! I had a small viewing party of the recent Royal Wedding and made it for our scones. The best!!!!!"