- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until combined; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Mock Devonshire Cream
Sort By :
"I enjoyed learning to make this cream from my family heritage, it was very delicious with fresh fruit."
"This was easy and delish! I had a small viewing party of the recent Royal Wedding and made it for our scones. The best!!!!!"