I always serve this tasty no-fuss cream with fresh fruit to usher in a new season. Prepare it the day before for added convenience.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add whipping cream. Beat on medium speed until combined; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Mock Devonshire Cream in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p154
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Mock Devonshire Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review