My friends often try to guess the ingredients, but I never tell them how simple they are to make. They taste just like the Girl Scout cookie, and they're perfect for Christmas and bake sales.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Valentine's Day Cookies
- 24 ounces milk or dark chocolate candy coating
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 2 ounces white candy coating, melted
- Optional decorations: chopped Andes mint candies, crushed spearmint candies and green colored sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip crackers in chocolate candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Drizzle tops with white candy coating; decorate as desired. Let stand until set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Easy Mint Thins in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2014, p118
Reviews for Easy Mint Thins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review