Easy Mint Cookies Recipe
Because you start with a store-bought cookie mix, it takes no time at all to make these minty treats. I usually drizzle melted chocolate chips over the cookie tops, but pink candy coating looks lovely for Valentine's Day.Christina Hitchcock, Blakely, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 40 to 45 mint Andes candies
- 3 ounces each red and green candy coating disks
- Decorating sprinkles, optional
- Prepare cookie dough according to package directions. Cover and chill for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Pat a scant tablespoonful of dough in a thin layer around each mint candy. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In microwave-safe bowls, melt each color of candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Top with decorating sprinkles if desired. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Mint Candy Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Cookies & Candies 2006, p31
Reviews for Easy Mint Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2013
Great quick cookie! Absolutely adorable....
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Cookie Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >