- 1 portion Handy Beef Stew Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place beef mix in a large bowl; add 1/2 cup tomato sauce, onion and Italian seasoning and mix well; shape into four loaves.
- Place in a large microwave-safe shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°
- Place remaining tomato sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 10-15 seconds or until heated through. Serve with meat loaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Microwave Mini Meat Loaves in Ground Beef Recipes 2012 2012, p138
Reviews for Easy Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review