Easy Mexican Lasagna Recipe
This lasagna is quick and easy to prepare, and leaves me plenty of time to feed our horses, goats and other animals while it's in the oven.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 2-1/2 cups picante sauce or salsa
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Combine beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder. Place four of the uncooked lasagna noodles in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread half the beef mixture over the noodles. Top with four more noodles and the remaining beef mixture. Cover and remaining noodles. Combine water and picante sauce. Pour over all.
- 2. Cover tightly with foil; bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until noodles are tender. Combine sour cream, onions and olives. Spoon over casserole; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 325 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 473 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Mexican Lasagna
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC