Easy Meatball Stew Recipe
This hearty stew from Joanne Rocchetti in New London, Connecticut is sure to warm you both up on a cool night.
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 small carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Dash dried thyme
- 1. Shape beef mix into three meatballs; coat with flour. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil on all sides. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3. Stir in meatballs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 1 serving.
2 cups equals 574 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,578 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Meatball Stew
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC