Easy Meatball Stew Recipe
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 small carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Dash dried thyme
- 1. Shape beef mix into three meatballs; coat with flour. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil on all sides. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3. Stir in meatballs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 1 serving.
2 cup: 574 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1578mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 32g protein .
Reviews for Easy Meatball Stew
"There should be a circle for Maybe. The Worcestershire sauce gives the gravy a fruity flavor that's difficult to disguise. I used the herbs for a tasty eye round roast instead of the listed ones, but the Wos. sauce really destroys their flavor."