- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 33 crackers)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, onion soup and cracker crumbs. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Pour mushroom soup over loaf. Bake 1 hour longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEasy Meat Loaf
"easy and my family loved it!!!"
"the more you mix it the more it will come together"
"Plenty of sodium in this recipe, but it's awesome! Probably one of my favorite meat loaf recipes."
"I'm not sure why, but mine turned out like meat loaf mush. Not a loaf at all. It tasted good, but still . . . . Any suggestions?"
"Wonderful. I will be making this gain and often. My family really enjoyed it."