Easy Marinated Veggie Salad Recipe
From Weldon, California, Juleen Edwards notes, “My husband doesn’t normally like peas, but he loves this colorful, crunchy salad coated in vinaigrette.”
- 2/3 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the beans, peas, celery, green pepper, onions and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup equals 166 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Easy Marinated Veggie Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC