- 2/3 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a salad bowl, combine the beans, peas, celery, green pepper, onions and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Veggie Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p43
Reviews for Easy Marinated Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review