Easy Marinated Sirloin Steak Recipe
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh oregano, rosemary and thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, oil and seasonings. Add the beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). To serve, thinly slice against the grain. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Marinated Sirloin Steak(5)
Sort By :
Awesome recipe simple and so so good going to be my go to from now on
Not only was the steak very tender, it was also flavorful! I will definitely use this recipe again!
This recipe was packed with flavor and the steak turned out nice and juicy. My family really liked this recipe.
This marinade is absolutely delicious! I only had dried herbs (and only had time to marinate it for 45 minutes) and it was still wonderful. We will definitely be using this recipe again and again!
Excellent! Only had a 1/2 cup of soy and it was still great! I marinated the steak overnight...YUM!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Marinades >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >