Easy Marinated Shrimp Recipe
My husband's cousin introduced us to this recipe. Every time I bring it to a party, everyone wants the recipe. It's so easy to prepare. —Stephanie Marchese
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion and capers. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- 2. Pour over shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3 each: 117 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Easy Marinated Shrimp
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2011
"It sure tastes great!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC