Easy Marinated Mushrooms
This easy salad is a family favorite during the summer. I find it especially handy when we grill out, because it can be ready whenever the meat's done.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate
- several hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 156 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.