This easy salad is a family favorite during the summer. I find it especially handy when we grill out, because it can be ready whenever the meat's done.
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate several hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mushrooms in Country Extra July 1991, p47
Reviews for Easy Marinated Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review