Easy Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
This easy salad is a family favorite during the summer. I find it especially handy when we grill out, because it can be ready whenever the meat's done.
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate several hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mushrooms in Country Extra July 1991, p47
Reviews for Easy Marinated Mushrooms(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2012
Very easy, but tasted very much like mushrooms covered in Italian dressing. It was okay.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Make Ahead Appetizers >
- Make-Ahead Finger Foods >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >