Easy Marinated Grilled Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 beef flank steak (2 pounds)
- In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, wine and lemon juice. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. To serve, thinly slice across the grain. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Marinated Grilled Flank Steak(3)
Sort By :
This is okay. The barbecue sauce kind of overpowers, which is good if you like barbecue! Next time we'll try a different marinade for some uniqueness.
This is one of my family's favorite new ways to eat flank steak- delicious!!
We made this last night but used a top sirlion instead (it was on sale), it was great. The sauce is a nice touch at the table but next time I will warm it up in the microwave first.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >