Easy Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apple, mango, pineapple, onions, cilantro and pepper sauce if desired. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/2 cup (calculated without chips) equals 62 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Easy Mango Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.