- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, mango, pineapple, onions, cilantro and pepper sauce if desired. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Mango Salsa
"Very easy and you can make it as hot as you want (or don't want). Tastes better after it chills a few hours."
"My Granddaughter swears she does not like pineapple! But I made this recipe and put on top of Turkey Burgers (I made myself with Feta Cheese in them) and she gobbled up 2 burgers.The only change I made was to add 1/2 a jalapeno pepper (seeded) instead of the hot sauce.ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!"