Easy Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, mango, pineapple, onions, cilantro and pepper sauce if desired. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Mango Salsa(2)
Sort By :
Very easy and you can make it as hot as you want (or don't want). Tastes better after it chills a few hours.
My Granddaughter swears she does not like pineapple! But I made this recipe and put on top of Turkey Burgers (I made myself with Feta Cheese in them) and she gobbled up 2 burgers.
The only change I made was to add 1/2 a jalapeno pepper (seeded) instead of the hot sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Salsa Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mango Salsa Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >