Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake Recipe
Since I'm a working mom with three young children and a husband who farms, time in the kitchen is precious. This dessert is not only easy to make, it's also pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- 1. Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream and orange peel if desired. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 461 calories, 28g fat (17g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC