Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- 1. Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream and orange peel if desired. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 461 calories, 28g fat (17g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
"I fixed this pie for company and everyone enjoyed it. I would add a little more orange flavoring and orange peel next time."