Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake Recipe
Since I'm a working mom with three young children and a husband who farms, time in the kitchen is precious. This dessert is not only easy to make, it's also pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream and orange peel if desired. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p26
Reviews for Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2010
I fixed this pie for company and everyone enjoyed it. I would add a little more orange flavoring and orange peel next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >