Easy Macaroons Recipe
- 1 pint lemon or orange sherbet
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, beat sherbet and almond extract until sherbet is slightly softened. Gradually add cake mix. Stir in coconut.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 10-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 88 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Easy Macaroons
"VERY easy and quick to prepare. Not my personal favorite, but my husband absolutely loved them."