Easy Macaroons Recipe
- 1 pint lemon or orange sherbet
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, beat sherbet and almond extract until sherbet is slightly softened. Gradually add cake mix. Stir in coconut.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 10-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 88 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Easy Macaroons
"VERY easy and quick to prepare. Not my personal favorite, but my husband absolutely loved them."