Easy Macaroons Recipe
These crispy cookies are great for family get-togethers since they yield a large amount. They're always well received.—Judy Farlow, Boise, Idaho
- 1 pint lemon or orange sherbet
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a large bowl, beat sherbet and almond extract until sherbet is slightly softened. Gradually add cake mix. Stir in coconut.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 10-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 88 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Macaroons
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC