These crispy cookies are great for family get-togethers since they yield a large amount. They're always well received.—Judy Farlow, Boise, Idaho
Recommended: 35 Treats Quick Enough to Make on a Weeknight
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pint lemon or orange sherbet
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 6 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, beat sherbet and almond extract until sherbet is slightly softened. Gradually add cake mix. Stir in coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 10-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Easy Macaroons in Country Woman March/April 2001, p35
Reviews forEasy Macaroons
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review