Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
"This hearty noodle salad is sure to please appetites of all ages...and it serves lots!" LaVerna Mjones notes from Moorhead, Minnesota.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:34 servings
- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- 2. Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 380 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC