Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- 2. Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 380 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Macaroni Salad
"Delicious! Made 1/4 recipe for a smaller potluck, and now this will be my "go-to" macaroni salad recipe from now on."
"I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!"
"This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors."
"This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!"
"I just made this for the second time and it is easy and delicious. Perfect for a potluck."