- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
Reviews for Easy Macaroni Salad
"I made this with Kraft macaroni and cheese and added some yellow mustard. Even the kids loved it !"
"It was very good! I cut the recipe in half and it would still feed a small army. I added horseradish sauce, deli mustard, ground pepper, and relish for some extra kick. Already know what I will change the next time, for it is a keeper."
"Delicious! Made 1/4 recipe for a smaller potluck, and now this will be my "go-to" macaroni salad recipe from now on."
"I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!"
"This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors."
"This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!"
"I just made this for the second time and it is easy and delicious. Perfect for a potluck."