- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
Reviews for Easy Macaroni Salad(4)
Sort By :
I left out the pimentos and it was a hit!
This was easy and good, I made it as directed first then after trying it I took some of it and added McCormick salt and spice seasoning to it it was just a little kick that enhanced the flavors.
This is "The Recipe" for macaroni salad! It is delicious!! And it makes so much!
I just made this for the second time and it is easy and delicious. Perfect for a potluck.
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Macaroni Salads >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pea Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >