"This hearty noodle salad is sure to please appetites of all ages...and it serves lots!" LaVerna Mjones notes from Moorhead, Minnesota.
- 2 pounds uncooked elbow macaroni
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 34 (1-cup) servings.
Originally published as Macaroni Salad in Country Woman July/August 1997, p43
Reviews for Easy Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review