Easy Low-Fat Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in buttermilk. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 25 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Easy Low-Fat Ranch Dressing
"Good and simple.....will make again with more garlic."