- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in buttermilk. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Low-Fat Ranch Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p66
Reviews for Easy Low-Fat Ranch Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"Good and simple.....will make again with more garlic."