Easy Low Fat Potato Salad Recipe
Low-fat Potato Salad comes from Paula Pelis, Rocky Point, New York. "Everyone likes this crunchy, refreshing salad," Paula says.
- 1-1/2 pounds small salad potatoes
- 3/4 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, coarsely shredded
- 1. Cook potatoes until tender but firm; cool and slice. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and stir until well coated. Chill for several hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 78 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Easy Low Fat Potato Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC