Easy Low Fat Potato Salad Recipe
Low-fat Potato Salad comes from Paula Pelis, Rocky Point, New York. "Everyone likes this crunchy, refreshing salad," Paula says.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds small salad potatoes
- 3/4 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, coarsely shredded
- 1. Cook potatoes until tender but firm; cool and slice. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and stir until well coated. Chill for several hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 1 starch; also, 78 calories, 19 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 17 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, trace fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC