- 1-1/2 pounds small salad potatoes
- 3/4 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, coarsely shredded
- Cook potatoes until tender but firm; cool and slice. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and stir until well coated. Chill for several hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Low-fat Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p44
Reviews for Easy Low Fat Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review