Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Garnish with lemon slices. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece equals 202 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.