"I first made this easy freezer dessert for visitors at our local art museum," notes Jeannie Brown, Overland Park, Kansas. "It's rich and sweet, with just the right touch of tartness. Whenever I serve it, it gets lots of compliments...and I get lots of requests for the recipe!"
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Garnish with lemon slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Icebox Pie in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p48
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review