Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Garnish with lemon slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemonade Icebox Pie(1)
Sort By :
I first made this for a family dinner at my new sister-in-law's. Since it was a recipe I'd never made before I was concerned, but they loved it. She's a lifetime Weight Watcher member and since it's made with fat free ingredients, I simply made the whipped topping sugar free too and she was very impressed. She keeps the recipe close at hand for when she has a sweet tooth craving.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Pie Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >