Easy Lemon-Pepper Green Beans
I love to plant a garden every year, and I always have a lot of green beans to use. My family loves green beans this way. —Paula Broadway-Jones, Cambridge, Nebraska
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Saute garlic in oil in a large skillet for 1 minute. Add the beans,
- broth, lemon-pepper, parsley and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Yield: 4 servings.